Main Page Namespace List Class Hierarchy Alphabetical List Compound List File List Namespace Members Compound Members File Members Related Pages
- Library files: simply copy the contents of the 'include' directory to a subdirectoy of your choice. There are no source files, only headers that contain templated and/or inline code. When compiling your code that makes use of the Mango-ptr classes, add a -I<install-dir> switch to your compile command (where <Mango-dir> is the path name of the directory where you have copied the contents of 'include').
- Tests: just cd to the tests subdirectory and type 'make', then type 'make runtests' or run them all individually. All must run without crashing or aborting. Some of the idiom tests output some text.
- Documentation: it is stored at http://mango-ptr.sourceforge.net. If you have doxygen, you can generate your own copy of the docs by cd'ing to doc, and typing "doxygen doxygen.cfg".
Other software requirements:
- Tests compile and run fine with
- g++ 3.0.4 on Linux and SGI;
- SGI MipsPro C++ compiler (CC) v22.214.171.124
- If you get tests to compile with another compiler, please let me know so I can add to this list
Generated on Tue Nov 12 20:44:01 2002 for Mango-ptr Library by